Sunday, November 25, 2007

Out of Hand Craft Show

Today my daughter Mischa and I went to the Out of Hand Christmas Craft Show at the Victoria Convention Centre. It was fun, but tiring, and I didn't buy much. After I dropped her off at home I went down to the waterfront again for my daily meditative knitting, but it got dark before I got much done.

ON THE NEEDLES:
Currently working on scarves for the Extreme Outreach ministry (they need 300 total scarves and touques for Christmas presents, and so far a few of us have created just over 200, so we'll probably reach the goal!) .... and I finished the little yoga bag too, but it's too dark to take a decent pic.

PHOTO OF THE DAY: This is a picture of a beautiful little secluded beach on Ballenas Island in the Strait of Georgia. We used to anchor here as often as possible when we lived up that way...

No comments: