Monday, February 11, 2013

MONDAY AGAIN

I really have no idea how it happens that I'm only posting once a week AGAIN.

Much knitting is happening, I know that. I finished the Colorblock Thigh-Highs commission...
... so they are on their way to England today! I've also finished the first five clues of the Susanna I-C Mystery Knit-Along, and I'm loving it! There will be hundreds of bead on this one by the time it's done (even though you probably can't see them at all)!

I've completed a test-knit for a Vancouver-Scotland based team of up-and-coming designers who are just publishing their third book. I had to knit it twice to get it right, though! The first one is knit in hand-spun so the 'Rosebud' pattern doesn't show up very well (and there's a glaring error you can't see either -- but it sure is pretty, though).
 Got it right this time...

We have been house-and-dog-sitting for the long weekend (it's Family Day weekend, a new holiday declared last year by our BC Premier) and Charlie doesn't respond as well to men, so guess who gets to walk him?

That's a GOOD thing! The walk was lovely, but the trees are a little eery this time of year...

Home last night, just in time to see a second ferry come in to the 'overload' spot here in Fulford -- anticipating big traffic today going back to Victoria, I guess. This ferry, on the odd occasion that it berths here overnight, is about 200' off our bow!
I have to go back to walk Charlie again this morning, then we'll be back to our routine. Whatever that is.  ;-)




4 comments:

First Mate Gremlins Hammer said...

Oooh I like the knitted hat! Cute and looks really warm. I wish I had the patience for making things like that.

-Courtney

asim said...

Glorious Live design philosophy is based on versatility and glamour with a clear focus on creating outfits to make each woman feel beautiful in whatever she wears. We also provide custom made design as per your requirement.
GloriousLive.Net

asim said...

Online learning place TafseereUsmani.Com

asim said...

We are the one who have development team behind Pakistan's largest media websites and who made wesbites which are busiest and most famous in Pakistan and very high ranking in Alexa and SEO point of view.
Reserver Your Website Now...