Saturday, December 1, 2007

Snow!

I woke up this morning to the snow that's been predicted for the last few days -- I'll get outside later and get some pics. Here's what our marina looked like LAST year when it snowed...

So ... I'm supposed to be taking my grandson River to our annual Truck Parade but I have a hunch it may be cancelled -- in which case I have nothing to do but knit. Whadda shame....

One of my most favorite recent projects is a 'yoga bag' which started out to be a scarf for my son. But I had ADD that day, and a great set of handles on the shelf, so it ended thusly ---



I love to knit cables any time and this looked like just the right combination of interesting and challenging, but do-able. This is an adaptation of a Fiona Ellis design, and I love it! I have no idea what I'll do with it yet, but that doesn't matter ... it was a blast to knit.

PHOTO OF THE DAY: This is one of my all-time favorite photos! It was taken in the middle of the day in a serious fog, and this is exactly how it came out.... "Fishboats in Fog."

1 comment:

Terry Sailingknitter said...

Brrrrrr...How do you keep warm? We have A/C but no heater on our boat.