Monday, June 13, 2011

A HUGE THANK YOU

... to all of you who've kept Michael and me in your thoughts and prayers for the past two months. (Has it been two months already??) I've never been religious and I'm not sure what this thing called 'prayer' is, but I absolutely believe in the collective power of positive energy (and I suspect those two are the same thing) -- in any case, it's not the first time it's worked in our lives, and I just want to thank all of you for your part in that.

We will pull out of the Victoria harbour and head to our new home on Salt Spring Island on Thursday morning. I may be offline for a few weeks then, until we get sorted with service providers, etc., but I'll post as soon as I can. Meanwhile, we've got at least one CANUCKS game to watch and a few other details to take care of before we leave.

And it's been a busy few days here ... our local contribution to World Wide Knit in Public Day on Saturday was small but lovely ....
Mile '0' is a busy park -- as I was setting up, this group came through...
And then, at about 3:30, we were somewhat up-staged by the Bike Naked parade that comes by every year...
Then we had the boys for a sleepover on Saturday night:
More later..... I'll do two posts today!

No comments: