Thursday, July 5, 2012

FINALLY SUMMER

Every morning when I sit down at the computer, I have a little routine .... I check to see how Jeanne on Nereida is doing, I look to see if I have any messages on Ravelry, I download my email, and then I check Environment Canada's website for the daily/weekly weather forecast. Anyone on this coast right now can tell you how shocked I was this morning when I saw this...
... for the first time since last year!!

I had a loooooooooooong day yesterday -- it takes two ferries to get to Vancouver, and I went over to hang out with Hailey for the day. She's just become the Welcome Wagon person for the Squamish-to-Pemberton corridor, and we're both kind of excited about that! It was a fun time, but too short ... and then two ferries home, but between the first and second one, I collected Gibson, who will be with us for the next few days. Today River is coming over and tomorrow Joshua are coming over, so we'll have all three grandsons here for at least one overnight! It seems very weird to know that River is old enough to get on the ferry by himself (as a 'walk-on'), and Joshua will be driving here in his own car. HOW did they grow up so fast??

Knitting this afternoon at Rock Salt, yay!
*

1 comment:

Grace said...

Hi Marilyn--you have such a wonderfully busy life! I envy you!!

did you get my patterns? I sent them a couple of weeks or so ago?