Friday, February 15, 2008

SPRING HAS SPRUNG

I know it really hasn't quite yet, but yesterday it sure felt like it! I even found this....
I had to go to Oak Bay, and my son Jason and grandson River came along on a mission ... did you know there was such a thing as a 'live' mouse trap? I didn't, but Jason has had one in his music venue (he's an event producer)and yesterday, caugt a mouse that had to be released somewhere.

So while they were doing that, I wandered down along the beach a bit...

The birds think it's spring ...


And then I saw this...

I have no idea what was going on here! The reporter in me wanted to go down and talk to the dude ... did he get blown in with the high winds the night before? did he beach it on purpose for some reason? ... but we didn't have time, so it'll have to remain a mystery.

Here's some more 'spring in Oak Bay' pictures (I can pretend, can't I?) ...


Much knitting is taking place, but nothing I can share photos of ... almost finished the Secret of the Stole hint #4, and I've almost finished a shawl for the Threads of Compassion program at the Sexual Assault Centre. Pics later!

No comments: