Friday, March 7, 2008

STILL IN SHAWL MODE ...

Took myself down to Clover Point very early yesterday morning, and was delighted to discover that the sun was *just* coming up. It was lovely...



In knitterly news, I'm still in shawl mode.... in the Secret of the Stole KAL I'm on Clue #7 and slogging away. It's been a challenge, and fun to watch it 'unfold' as I knit, but ... remind me not to sign up again anytime soon, okay? 10 weeks of only knitting one thing, pretty much, is making me crazy! I do have a 'mindless' shawl on some other needles, but I haven't done much on it:

The picture doesn't really do the colors justice... it's all in really nice shades of primarily a 'wine' color.

And I still have Sivia Harding's Moon Shadow Stole in the queue -- well, the truth is, I've cast on and frogged it twice already, so now it's going to wait for awhile.
Oh, and I've cast on a new pale blue chunky weight sweater for Gibson... but again, haven't got very far. . .


Maybe this weekend things will shift, and I'll actually *accomplish* something!

1 comment:

Nautical Knitter said...

Only one (or two) more weeks until your beautiful stole is complete. I am so glad to have found another waterborne knitter. Thanks for being a member of the Secret of the Stole II KAL! It has been great having you aboard...