Thursday, July 24, 2008

KNITTING IN THE GARDEN

I missed my Guild meeting yesterday, but I realized this morning that I never posted about LAST week's Guild meeting. Renate was our host, and her husband's a professional landscaper, so you can imagine what the garden looked like! Here's Esther and I knitting in just one little nook of it ...

For more pics of this amazing garden check out Esther's blog ... scroll down to July 16th if you need to!

Meanwhile, back at the Wind Walker, I'm swamped with stuff I'm behind on, so there won't be much play (or knitting) time today! If I get lots done, I can get to Knit'n'Cafe tomorrow -- I've turned the first heel on my first adult sock, and maybe by tomorrow, if I take little breaks from this machine, I can get the other one turned! Pics soon.... :-)

2 comments:

Esther V. said...

Yes, Renata's home was VERY VERY nice indeed...a calming effect on my soul!
I missed yesterday's guild meeting too....wasn't it at Mary's (is she the one we crochet squares together for afghans?)...
How many sleeps until YOUR holidays!!

Grace said...

beautiful garden pictures, oh boy do I need such serenity!