Tuesday, October 30, 2012

My little visit to Whistler was lovely ... but I still haven't seen any snow.

When I got there, Hailey announced that since we missed having a family Thanksgiving this year, she was making a Thanksgiving dinner for us! She invited her friend Sabrina over, and we had roast chicken with stuffing, yams AND sweet potatoes, broccoli and cauliflower with a cheese sauce. And Sabrina, who happens to be the proprietor of Sugar Momma Pastries, brought dessert!



I personally hung out on the couch knitting while these two lovelies took care of me, and just after I got home put the finishing edge on this baby blanket:

I've started on the second one now, but Hailey came back with me so we're having an extended visit. One of these days I'll get back to work... :-)

2 comments:

Beverley J said...

That's a beautiful pattern.Is it yours? Glad you had such a nice visit with Hailey. Wish I had been that close to my Mom!!

Hailey Guille said...

We did have a great visit & we are close - closer than we have ever been! Love you ma, thanks for coming for the visit!