Thursday, November 1, 2012

NABLOPOMO

Once again, it is November 1st, and for the third year in a row, I'm going to attempt to blog every single day in honor of NAtional BLOg POsting MOnth (NaBloPoMo). Today's theme/question is ....


Tell us your favourite quotation and why. Well, probably *one* of my favorites is the one you see over there ----> to the right. Why? Because life IS an adventure, and it's ours to live!


I forgot to post this photo, from when I was in Whistler, of me working on one of the baby blankets (I'm knitting two of them for Hailey's friend who is expecting twins)!
Hailey sent me photos of the boys before they went out last night trick-or-treating, too, but for some reason my email program will only allow me to access the one of Gibson-as-Joker at the moment: 
He loved it so much he didn't want to wash the green out of his hair when he went to school today, apparently!

Edited to add: River, face-painted by Kristin...

Almost finished the second baby blanket, which is good, because I'm getting anxious to get started on Christmas knitting. It's been so dreary here, I'm getting in lots of knitting time... but tomorrow I have several Welcome Wagon visits to do, so it'll slow down until the weekend.

If I can, I'll add the photo of River as soon as I locate it!

2 comments:

Terry Sailingknitter said...

Am so envious of your train trip to Jasper and your GIANT cone of yarn! So I hope you'll really post a blog every day given your new duties at HMG should you decide to accept.

Hailey Guille said...

Love the photo of you knitting at my house - and, knitting something for Shannon - FUN!

And the boys - great little faces! Gibson actually acted a bit like the JOKER, the more his face was painted! And River saved the Zombie act until he had to get up for school the next morning!