Wednesday, January 9, 2008

BEATING THE 'WINTER DOLDRUMS'

I'm participating in a dishcloth swap online, and one of the requirements is to post this questionnaire here on my blog:

1. Do you knit, crochet, or do both?KNIT

2. What types of needles do you enjoy using for making dishcloths?5 mm

3. What types of cotton do you enjoy using for making dishcloths? Is there any that you've been wanting to try?Ordinary craft cotton for my own, but for gifts I like to use 'Peaches'n'Cream' or something a little nicer

4. What color(s) are your kitchen and bath decorated in (if any)?Navy blue

5. What are your favorite colors for yarns? Least favorite?Any of the 'jewel tones' ... fuschia, blues, greens, purples

6. Do you like Winter, or do you count the days until it ends?I don't mind it, it's pretty mild on Vancouver Island

7. What's your favorite way to brighten your day when you're down in the dumps?I usually just drive down to Clover Point and knit at the water, but if it's really bad, I also buy fresh flowers for the table.

8. What is your favorite treat to indulge in and when your down in the dumps?A hot fudge sundae

9. Do you drink coffee? Tea? Cocoa?Coffee

10. If you could take a vacation starting tomorrow and go anywhere for one week and money were no object, where would you go and what would you do?I'd go to Poets Cove Resort and Spa on South Pender Island

11. Do you have any allergies or aversions your pal should be aware of?I have an aversion to housework... but I DO use dishcloths!

There. Done. Oh, I'm also supposed to invite YOU, dear reader, to participate along with me! So if that interests you, get yourself over to the Dishcloth Exchange blog and check it out, or sign up.

2 comments:

Christine said...

Hello, Skipper. I'm your Cocoa swap partner, and I just wanted to say hello. I can't imagine living on a boat, to be honest. Just my yarns would probably sink it!I do love your photographs of all the beautiful spots around you. Victoria is a gorgeous place.

I share your aversion to housework ~ there are so many other things I'd rather do.

Monica said...

My favourite question - What color(s) are your kitchen and bath decorated in (if any)?