Wednesday, August 27, 2008

FUN IN THE SUN

Night before last we had an impromptu family picnic up on the marina patio ... Jason had had a get-together in the Sunset Room (the Club he runs here) and had left over smokies and burgers, and Mischa and the boys were here for a visit, so the timing was perfect. Besides, the sun was out, which I haven't been able to say since!



Here's our view of the Upper Harbour ...

And this converted tugboat was just re-positioning at the Shipyard across from us...

Click on the picture to make it bigger if you need to, but yes, that IS a 30' sailboat up on the bridge!

I have a shawl for Threads of Compassion on the needles at the moment, and I'm slowly working on my Melissa Leapman-design cardigan jacket for myself.


Only 6 more sleeps until our holiday! (By the way, I think I need one more sign-up for Pay It Forward ... and those of you who have signed up need to get it posted on your blog, thanks...)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a wonderful family gathering!

-kate