Tuesday, January 19, 2010

DIDJA MISS ME? :)

I can't believe it's been almost a week since I posted! Where does the time go?

I have been working. And working. And working. And a little bit of knitting.

That's a baby blanket I cast on before Christmas and I have maybe a foot of it done?

I've been to Clover Point maybe twice. But one of those times, for whatever reason, I drove a little further along the waterfront route to the look-out, just in time to see this...


And a quick road trip up-Island -- with no pictures to show for it.(Finally delivered my sister and niece's Christmas presents, and had to pick up the two single inflatable beds I'm borrowing from my sister for Audrey and I).

One website ... pretty much done. Two more to go....

Articles done.

E-book not even touched since before Christmas.

Nine days to go before I leave for Whistler.

Who, me, panicking?

No comments: