Tuesday, May 4, 2010

A nasty, nasty flu/cold bug is still in residence on the Wind Walker -- Michael and I have barely been out for almost a week now, and I still don't have my full voice back. NOT having fun here...

You'd think that would at least translate to lots of knitting time, and I guess it has, but I still have nothing to show for it -- sweaters for a +size gal take awhile! I had to run some errands the other day, so I did manage to make it down to Clover Point for about half an hour, just in time to see this...

I was only parked about 30 feet away. Wanna see that a little closer? :)

I ran my errands and still, amazingly, had a little energy left, so I went back. The eagle had gone, but the wind had come up ... here's my favorite view across the Juan de Fuca toward Port Angeles, Washington..

And Enterprise Channel between Trial Island and Oak Bay...

Back to the couch now..... Michael takes care of Gibson today so I have no plans other than ongoing FibreFest planning and more knitting!

No comments: