Wednesday, July 21, 2010

KNITTING CRUISES

Tomorrow is our first knitting cruise of the year, FINALLY! (If you're a local fibre person and you didn't get the memo, we're doing three fibre-y day trips on the Wind Walker this summer -- tomorrow, next Thursday, and the final one is on Sunday, August 15th). You're welcome to come along for any or all -- admission is: a fibre-y project in hand, a pot luck lunch contribution, and a $10-20 donation for fuel and maintenance. I'll be supplying tea, coffee, bottled water and soft drinks.

We'll leave the dock at 10 a.m. and return between 4 - 5 pm. There's still room on all those dates, so get in touch with me if you'd like to come along! (Call or email me, or leave me a comment with a way to contact you...)

Meanwhile, I'm slowly feeling better every day ... and I'm staying warm...

This is the first moebius I've made for a long time, but I love it and I loved knitting it! (It really is magical, the moebius)! The wool is hand-spun, gifted to me by someone who took a bag of my raw fleece in the spring, and in my perfect colors.


Now ... I feel a shawl coming on...

No comments: