Friday, December 16, 2011

Esther sent me a picture she had our server take yesterday when we were knitting at the Rock Salt ... she was telling us to put our hands on our cheeks and pull back a bit so it takes away our wrinkles. Whadya think, did it work? From left to right .... Carol, Shirley, Ester, moi and Bev!
I was able to 'show and tell' one knitted item, finally ... my Debbie Stoller New York hat (with the personal addition of a beaded 'Big Dipper')!
And I've already got another 'mystery object' on the needles (it's Christmas, what can I say? I'll tell you latah)!
I'm having a domestic day today to get ready for our little Christmas cruise this evening.... I'm even DUSTING.
*

2 comments:

Esther V. said...

Bev had sent you and me the picture before I noticed her cc: to you....hey..the no wrinkles worked!!!! ..it was such a nice time for all of you...
Hope your boat parade turns into a fun evening with friends..next year it will be bigger!
Your NewYork skyline hat is VERY good with your personal touch of the big dipper!!!

wendy said...

come on, 30 year olds don't have wrinkles! miss you