Thursday, December 22, 2011

I'M HERE!

... but this blogging thing is pretty neglected, huh?

I've been knitting like a fiend, of course .... and have hardly anything to show for it, since most of it is for gifts. You can see these really boring beige socks ....
... because our old buddy Mike doesn't have a computer, and won't be checking out my blog. I've finished at least 3 other pairs in the past ten days or so, and a few hats, and a few other 'items,' too.

And today our employers stopped by the marina with this lovely gift basket for us...
... and the KEYS TO THE HOUSE!!! Can you tell I'm excited? We have two huge three-bedroom suites (upper and lower) to play in for the next 4 days, and I can hardly wait --- the family starts arriving tomorrow!

Back to my knitting.... only four pairs of fingerless gloves to go! mwah ha ha
*

No comments: