Wednesday, December 14, 2011

OOPS

I forgot to blog yesterday .... arrgggghhhh! I'm really trying to post every day... but I think it is a bit unrealistic, anyway.

First of all, Happy Birthday to my sister Julie .... I won't tell you how old she is, but I will tell you that she's older than me. :)

So we spent yesterday afternoon finishing the neighbor's yard work .... I'm sore today, but the place looks great for her family to come home for Christmas, so we're happy about that.
I FINALLY got a parcel that my pal Grace in New Jersey sent several weeks ago... I'd like you to meet Hope (Grace said 'Everyone needs a little Hope')! ...
Don't worry ... we'll move her if we decide to start a fire in the fireplace! Here she is a little closer up...
Isn't she adorable? Thanks so much, Grace! By the way, if you want to see more of these characters, Grace has been an absolute knitting machine with them this fall .... just scroll back through her blog and check them all out.

For the last several days, there's been a forecast for snow for today, here, but it's pouring rain now, and too warm for snow. The east coast of Vancouver Island, just a few miles away, still has a snow warning. I keep an eye on this webcam to see what's happening over there!
*

1 comment:

Grace said...

glad she arrived and has a toasty home!!!