Saturday, October 4, 2008

A BLOG AWARD!

(YES, I *would* rather talk about this than the unfinished jacket, why do you ask?)

I've been given a blog award, how cool is that?! It's from meezermeowmy, one of my 'regular' commenters, and it's totally fun!


Here are the rules...

If you’ve already received this award, great! That means you really, really deserve it. Feel free to pass it on again.

1) Add the logo of the award to your blog

2) Add a link to the person who awarded it to you

3) Nominate at least 7 other blogs

4) Add links to those blogs on your blog

5) Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs.

I nominate these blogs, in no particular order:

1. Casting Away
2. Lovin'Comfort Knits
3. Knitting on Impulse
4. DK the Nautical Knitter (who also 'tagged' me, and I'll do that post tomorrow!)
5. Esther
6. Sailing Knitter
7. Rocks, Waves, Beach

That's it .... I'll email them all later to notify them, but right now I have to get out the door to go pick up my new-to-me SPINNING WHEEL!!! (More about THAT later, too!)

No comments: