Wednesday, August 19, 2009

NOTHING NEW

I had a great day yesterday -- worked for a bit in the morning, went to Clover Point to knit in the afternoon, and then I picked Georgie up after her class and we went out for dinner. Today Monica comes from Mayne Island, and after we take her back to the ferry this afternoon, we'll head up to Nanaimo to see Sri, who had his surgery yesterday. He called last night to say it went well, and he just called again this morning ... the best news is that Susan's doctor has started to cut back a bit on the medication that's keeping her in a coma, and she has moved a couple of fingers and opened her eyes once or twice -- no sign of any recognition or anything yet, though. They've said by this weekend she should be fully conscious again, and they'll be able to assess the damage from the second blood vessel and surgery.

Have a great day -- I know I will. :)

2 comments:

Beverley J said...

My fingers are still crossed for the family...........Have a good time today.

Esther V. said...

OMG...what wonderful news...was going to phone you and thought I'd check your blog first...YAY YAY YAY...for both of them...
I am so blessed to have good health, great family and friends, everything is great in my world...
and I KNOW IT!!