Monday, February 6, 2012

A FULFORD WEEKEND

Our walk ...
Font size
... new growth...

BoldItalic
...old growth...... the cove...
Text Color
Link
Align Left Align Center Align Right
... a very creative rock wall...Justify Full
Numbered List Bulleted List Blockquote
Check Spelling
Add Image
Add Video
Remove Formatting from selection
... a welcoming gate...

... home again...
... and still warm enough to 'hang out' up on our 'landing':

AND I finished two wildly successful sock knitting classes ... here are some of my students showing off their toddler socks:

I still had three people on a wait list, so I'll be starting another one this Saturday ... they're so much fun!

I also finished my first pair of socks for 2012, and I'm to finishing the Stripe Study shawl.... pictures manana.

Today the knitting group is going to Barb's Buns in Ganges for the first time ... we hope to start meeting there every other Monday! :)

1 comment:

Esther V. said...

GREAT pictures, Marilyn...your blog is always so well done.
Have fun at Barb's Buns today..
The sun is shining in Victoria..that is sooo good!