Monday, February 4, 2013

"My Week in Review"

The other day in between running errands in Ganges, I wandered over to the boardwalk to have a look at the harbour, just in time to see this navy ship come in... 
They often overnight in Ganges when they're out on exercises. And then I watched this fellow taking the water taxi from his anchored boat ... :)
I often stop at Drummond Park on the way home from Ganges to knit for a bit ... especially if I know that Michael's probably having his ritual afternoon nap, anyway. The other day I watched this fellow do his entire Tai Chi routine while I worked on the Color Block 'thigh-highs' - which are now done, actually.
 


I'll block them today, and by tomorrow they'll be on their way to the recipient in England. :)

Hailey was visiting from Whistler this weekend, and Gibson was here again (he had to collect his new hat), so it's been a full and fun weekend. It doesn't get much cuter than this...

Hailey and I went to the 'Break the Chain' demo to learn the dance -- you can click the pink banner, upper right, here on my blog to learn all about this amazing event coming up.
Then we had to take Gibson to the skateboard park, of course!

Hailey had fun too!
And so, of course, did I!

*







No comments: