Friday, February 26, 2010

CRUISING THE NEIGHBORHOOD

First of all, thanks for all your comments, both negative and positive (and public and private) about my last missive. I consider myself blessed to live in a place where we CAN all have opinions, and voice them -- and to have friends and family who are thinkers, too!

Day before yesterday Hailey and I went for a little drive around Whistler to check out people's expressions of Olympic spirit -- and we found plenty!






















I have a day off today (only two more shifts!), and Audrey has finished her volunteer commitment already, so we'll take her back to the ferry this morning. It's been fun, having three of us in a 20' x 20' space! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing these pictures - what fabulous spirit there, and I love all the different flags.

Anonymous said...

I really like the architectural style of the homes in Whistler. They look like inviting places to spend time.