Monday, February 22, 2010

MONDAY MORNING

The last two days have gone quickly -- I've worked both days, and had interesting folks in my car (German IOC members and members of the Italian ski team, for example!) so that makes the day go well. Yesterday I was standing outside a hotel here waiting for my guests and noticed this right across the street....

It was tethered, in a nearly-empty parking lot, and I was able to get within 25 feet of it with no security around. Seemed a little odd to me!

I work today and then have two days off -- Hailey and I are planning to hang out in the Village tomorrow, visit Canada House, and maybe see if we can get in to the Medals Ceremony/concert!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your blog is amazing you took good pictures and everything is well writen. Good job!