Friday, December 24, 2010

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

It's 6:15 a.m. on Christmas Eve Day, and I've just wound the last hank of wool I'll need for the last Christmas present I'm knitting. It's a man-size toque in a bulky weight yarn, so I should have no problem finishing (she says as she knocks on wood with crossed fingers...)!

We're having our family dinner at Mischa's tonight, so I'll go put the turkey on this morning, and then leave the girls to do the veggies while I go to Knit'n'Cafe this afternoon.

From our 'house' to yours, I hope all of you have the most blessed Holiday Season ever, and may much love, happiness, health and peace be yours (and ours) in 2011!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a joy-filled holiday time!!

Esther V said...

excuse me........no blog since Dec. 24th....everything ok?