Tuesday, November 27, 2012

A LOVELY DAY

I had a Welcome Wagon visit on the very northern tip of the Island today (the very northern tip of Salt Spring is called Southey Point -- I have no idea why...) and immediately after, went down a road I hadn't explored before. Here's what was at the end of that road...


Makes me want to win the lottery and buy a house right there! I hung out for quite awhile, in my van, knitting and breathing ... and knitting and breathing. Isn't it stunning? It's Trincomali Channel, stretching from Wallace Island to Nanaimo with the snow-capped mountains of the BC mainland in the background. It was hard to tear myself away!

Two more hats have joined the pile:
The yarn arrived for the commissioned hat that needs to be back in France for Christmas, so I'll start on that one in the morning!
*


1 comment:

Esther V. said...

ss♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ Happy Birthday to you ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪Happy Birthday to you ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ Happy Birthday dear Marilyn ♪♫•*¨.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪... Happy Birthday to YOU! ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥