Thursday, November 29, 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME :)

This morning when I opened Google for some reason, here's what I saw....
... and I thought, 'Oh, wow, maybe some important person has a birthday today, too ... I wonder who?' and then I went to type in whatever I was about to search for, and the mouse-over I created said, 'Happy Birthday, Marilyn!' Now, how cute and clever is that little 'app'??

So apparently it's my 60th birthday today .... how did THAT happen?? I feel like I must be experiencing a time warp or something because I sure don't *feel* sixty! But since I already celebrated with that train trip, it'll be pretty much a normal day for me... Esther and Maggie and Anita are coming over from Victoria to knit with me at the Rock Salt, so that'll be fun. I'm working on the BowTie Hat for the woman who commissioned it -- pictures maybe tomorrow.

Life is good and I *am* having a happy birthday!
*
Edited to add... :

(Photo thanks to Esther -- from left to right at our Rock Salt knitting circle this afternoon -- Geri, Anita, Pat, Esther, moi, Maxine, Carol and Maggie. Dona turned up at 3:30, too, but too late for the photo)!

5 comments:

Grace said...

happy 60th birthday marilyn, and many many more!

Beverley J said...

Sorry I couldnt be with you on your birthday with the girls but still want to wish you the very best birthday today.....rallahre

Hailey Guille said...

Happy Birthday Ma! That's neat that Google does that - makes you feel special!
Happy knitting at the Rock Salt today. love you, xoxo's!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!!

Louisa said...

Happy 60th Birthday, Marilyn!!! Glad you had a wonderful day.