1. Done yesterday's dishes.
2. Tucked in all the ends on the twin baby blankets -- they're ready to wash and block now.
3. Tucked in all the ends on the three hats I've knit in the last four days... here's a 'sneak preview'...
5. Tidied up the whole boat.
6. Kept a fire going in the woodstove all day.
7. Swept and wiped the floor.
8. Sewed the I-cord initials on the wedding blanket that really HAS to get into the mail!
And now I'm about to make a wonderful supper... feel great to accomplish all those 'loose ends' I've been intending to get to -- all while I had the country music cranked up and dancing around my living room. Fun!