Monday, February 2, 2009

I CLEANED MY OVEN

... and that's about all I have to show for the weekend!

I taught Intermediate Knitting at the the store on Saturday -- you'll be hearing about that, because I have two different 6-week classes going on right now. Then, since I knew I wanted lots of guilt-free weekend knitting time, I cleaned my oven. (What? Isn't that how you do it?)

Finished another pair of Noro socks, almost identical to these ones for myself, and finished another 4" or so on the market bag.
. An interesting part of this project will be the handles. I would opt for I-cords, but Stephanie has this gadget in the store -- I have no idea what it's called, but it *looks* like 3 roach clips mounted on a little piece of wood (sorry, I'm an old hippy, what can I say?) -- and she's going to show me how to use it to make the handles, which apparently goes like lightning compared to knitting I-cord. I'll go with that!

Today I have my regular shift in the store, and I have to get another pair of socks cast on before I go!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

When I read the teaser at the top, I thought "Oh, my gosh! That was one DIRTY oven!" OH, you didn't spend all weekend cleaning the oven. Silly me!

Georgi said...

I like the look of your market bag. What pattern are you using?

Anonymous said...

I loooove noro wool... mmm..