Friday, March 27, 2009

I LOVE FRIDAYS

Even though I work from home, even though I have a pretty easy life, even though neat stuff happens on other days of the week ... I still love Fridays. And this week has been an especially looooong one, with being sick.

I spent yesterday trying to pace myself so I don't have any more setbacks, but it was the most human I've felt all week, so I'm behind on some things, of course. But Fridays ... Friday mornings have traditionally been my 'clean off the desk' time, so that I can reward myself with Knit'n'Cafe on Friday afternoons, and today will be no exception. I'll drive Michael over to Mischa's to take care of Gibson for the day, then I have a few little things to finish up .... and then the day is mine, mine, mine. :-) Clover Point is calling.....

I finished the baby sweater store sample...

This was a great knit ... it's an all-over cable, but the yarn is 70% bamboo/30% silk, and was wonderful to work with. The pattern is a size 1 and it's from an Ella Rae book that's available at the store. I'm not sure if the photo does justice to the color ... it's a really pretty green.

I also finished the 'spring socks.'


Not sure what to cast on next .... I might just work on this gorgeous mohair scarf, or finish the purple sweater, or resurrect the side-to-side vest.

But don't quote me.

1 comment:

Esther V. said...

I saw your lime green baby sweater in the store last night..it is perfect! you did a great job on it, Marilyn.
Glad to hear you are feeling a bit better..BUT this flu/cold comes back with a vengence if not taken care of NOW. I speak of which I know!