Tuesday, March 3, 2009

UFOs

I've been up since 3 a.m. AGAIN, so I'll be going back to bed in a few minutes! Aaarrggghhhh....

I'm afraid I haven't been much inspired lately in the knitting department ... I'm knitting, but all I have to show for it is three different UFOs!

The current pair of socks...

The resurrected purple sweater ...

And a baby sweater I'm knitting for a store sample. I'm the most taken with this one ... it's a luscious bamboo/silk blend yarn that feels like no-big-deal on the skein, but this sweater? Soft, soft, soft, yet sturdy -- I'm really liking it! This picture doesn't show the green very well, unfortunately -- it's really a pretty apple green.

Today I'll wrap up an editing job and hopefully have some time to get to Clover Point. The first few days of a new month are always really busy here at the marina, so I haven't had much time to myself.

No comments: