Thursday, May 27, 2010

ACTUAL KNITTING CONTENT

... because two nights of watching American Idol's finale (yay, Lee!!) gave me some actual knitting time. :-)

The blue sweater, at last! It fits perfectly, which is a shame -- I was hoping it would be a bit big so I could wear a shirt under it. It's a 50/50 wool and acrylic blend, and my own design (no big deal, it's just a 4-2 ribbing with raglan sleeves). I'm just glad it's done -- I have an afghan to make for a July 1st wedding, and that 50th pair of socks is STILL on the needles.

Today's task is to finalize the FibreFest poster and get it to the printer!

2 comments:

Esther V. said...

wahoooooooooooooooooo!!! the sweater is done....
way to go....
not sure if I will make Serious Knitters tomorrow...senior's Dr. appt. is 2:15pm... I'll phone you before I drive that far...

Linda said...

Thank you so much for posting your lovely tutorial on my Creative Friday:)
Lovely to meet you:)
Regards
Linda