Monday, November 15, 2010

ANNOUNCEMENT

Well, it's been a few days of surprises and things to celebrate, so this morning I'm so excited to add one more .... my cowl pattern, my first-ever published pattern, is finally available on Ravelry! 
Hope you'll take a look at it, at least, and if you're not interested, pass the word to anyone you think might be. It's the Around the Salish Sea Cowl and I'm so glad it's done, done, done!

Today will be a busy day doing all the last-minute things (again!) before we go cruising to Galiano tomorrow. Sure hope the weather forecast stays true this time, and that we have no further troubles with the boat...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on getting the pattern up - it looks lovely!

-kate

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Marilyn! A very nice accomplishment to have something you worked on published like that. The cowl looks lovely as does your model...whoever she is. Beautiful blue eyes that reflects the beautiful blue you choose to knit it in. Safe journey tomorrow.

~India

Esther V. said...

Why can't we contact "India" who leaves you comments???

"Skipper" said...

You can't contact India either because she doesn't have a blog, or because she wants her info to be kept private. But you can leave comments for her, here, and she can read them! (And by the way, India, that's our youngest daughter, Mischa, that's modeling the cowl!)

Anonymous said...

Hi Marilyn... me again. It's nice that someone might want to contact me, but you're right, I don't have a blog. I enjoy reading other people's blogs(especially yours:-) but have thought it was a lot of work to do and my life is very low-key and certainly not very interesting! I just wanted to say how very beautiful your daughter is. I'm sure you're a very proud Mom!

~India