Monday, November 1, 2010

IT'S NOVEMBER 1st

.... and that means it's once again time for NaBloPoMo, and, of course, I've signed up! That means I'm committed to posting something to my blog every single day in November... wish me luck. :-)

So ... since some days it's difficult to think of things to write about (stop that laughing) I decided it would be fun to ask YOU for your ideas.

Now's your chance ... if there's something you'd like to know more of about me -- regarding the liveaboard lifestyle, my passion for all things fibre, what it's like to be a grandma, living in Victoria, whatever -- leave me a comment with your question, and that will give me (hopefully) some 'subject fodder' for the month!

Thanks! I'll leave you with this photo for today from our September holiday...

2 comments:

Grace said...

have you ever wished your home didn't sway?

Shirley said...

How easy is it to make and store your food? How often do you declutter onboard or do you need to?