Monday, July 9, 2012

MONDAY AGAIN

So we had River and Gibson here for a few days ... Joshua never got here after all ... and we were busy the whole time, and I completely forgot to get out my camera! I do have pictures, though ... from last week when my Metchosin fibre friends group came for a cruise -- thanks to a few of the group for forwarding these pics!

Much knitting took place... 
 ... and exploring the old homestead:
 ... and more knitting...
 ... and exploring the midden:
... and one of them took pictures of my Pi shawl on my bed as a bedspread:
 ... and here's the Wind Walker doing one of her favorite things ... 'swinging from the hook!'


And one more picture. It's a capture of the Ogden Point webcam which I still look at almost daily (I miss Dallas Road/Clover Point!):
Knitting today at Rock Salt -- I'm *this close* to finishing the blue sweater!
*

1 comment:

Esther V. said...

1great pictures/blog, Marilyn!
ANOTHER beautiful hot day for Victoria.. (dentist for me!)
The music at the bandstand in Beacon Hill Park yesterday was VERY good. We are so fortunate to have so many venues for free entertainment all summer long.