Friday, November 15, 2013

TGIF

Welcome Wagon's 'month' goes from the 16th of one month to the 15th of the next -- so today was month-end, AND Friday. I visited SIXTEEN families this month ... that's a lot for this little island! And then today is the day that all the paperwork/reports have to go in to Head Office. I got all of that done just in time because we got a visitor on the 5:30 ferry...
Mischa brought Gibson over the weekend ... she walked back on the next ferry and left him for us. :-) So here he is, with his favorite 'Papa', and they're both playing with their favorite toys ... Michael has the TV remote and Gibson has his own I-pod!

And now that my work is done, I think I'll find some knitting to do ... I'm sure I'll be spending time at the local skateboard park tomorrow, before or after my knitting class. :) Fun weekend ahead!


No comments: