Monday, July 14, 2008

I LOVE LIBERATING NEEDLES

Still waiting to hear from Barbara-K, who won my blogoversary contest!

The black Interlude shawl came off the needles last night, just when I was getting really tired of it...

I'll get it blocked today. My other task today (besides the editing job I'm almost caught up on!) is to chase down some info on this beauty that came into the harbour yesterday...

It looks like an old converted passenger ferry, but I couldn't see a name on it, so I'll go get a closer look at it on the dock this morning.

It was pretty windy last night, and I was at Clover Point watching these dudes..

About a minute after I took this photo, the gal with the green kite did a pretty spectacular end-over-end and landed face-down in the water. I had my '911' finger poised on my cell phone, but she looked up, waved to her friends and got up and running again in about 3 seconds!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love the kite sailing picture!!

just catching up on your posts after a week away...

-kate