Wednesday, July 23, 2008

RANDOM RAMBLINGS

The other day we were heading into the Inner Harbour via inflatable, and saw this...

That remote control sailboat was sure being 'put through the paces!' That's two of the crew of the yacht 'Tigre D'or (there were two women in the same white shirts on the upper deck) in their spare time, I guess. Couldn't find out much about the yacht,but at least the crew was enjoying themselves...

And this is what the Juan de Fuca looked like yesterday ...


And, finally, I caught these two in the act (click on the pic for a close-up!)...

Still waiting for techie dude to retrieve my data from my old system so I can get back to work... it's a crying shame that I have all this KNITTING time, and can't concentrate on a damn thing! (Well, I do have a pair of mind-numbingly boring slippers almost done, and the sock cuffs are an inch or two longer, but that's about all ...)

1 comment:

Esther V. said...

hmmmm dragonflies in the act!! what a way to start my morning...lol.
heading off to Duncan for Charlotte's 8th birthday..it's a hiphop party...
Boomers is a GREAT place to get computer work done..never over $79.00 ...double check but that was their policy awhile back.