Friday, July 24, 2009

THANKS, WENDY :)

I spent the better part of the last two days watching Wendy set up my brand new spinning wheel!

Some of you will know what it is just by looking at it, I'm sure, but just for the record, it's an Ashford 'Traveller,' and I love it, love it, love it!

Now, if I could only find the time to spin on it... when I got home last night I wanted to show Michael how it works, but I realized all my roving was up in the storage room, and I didn't have the energy to retrieve it. This morning I have to make a quick trip up to Parksville, and I hope to be back in time for Knit'n'Cafe this afternoon.

Oh, and Hailey arrived from Whistler last night to take care of the boys for a few days, while Mischa and Jeff are off at a friend's wedding, so I'm hoping to spend some time with her, too.

Maybe NEXT week I'll get to spin.

But in the meantime, it's here, it's mine, and it's beautiful....

1 comment:

Anita said...

It's gorgeous! Happy spinning :)