Tuesday, November 3, 2009

The first of at least two 'newsboy' caps is underway ...

... in bulky weight yarn, so it's a quick knit.

Didn't get as much work done yesterday as I needed to (still hurting, mostly the tooth problem), so it's nose-to-the-grindstone today, for sure ... after I have a morning coffee with Michael, take him to Mischa's to look after Gibson, treat myself to a latte, take that to Clover Point for some mindful knitting time, and then pick up some groceries on the way home.

Hmmmm.... it's starting to sound like not much work today, either. :) I was supposed to go to Vancouver tomorrow for the first of two Olympic volunteer training sessions, but that's been cancelled, so I have the next two days to get work done now!

1 comment:

Mary said...

Sounds like an excellent day! Looking forward to seeing the finished newsboy cap.