Friday, November 13, 2009

FRIDAY the 13th

Hmmmm....

I'm getting on a ferry this morning... are you superstitious?

I'm off to Whistler for the weekend, for my Olympic driver training seminar. I go to Vancouver today and for overnight, then there will be a shuttle from downtown Vancouver in the morning to take us up to Whistler. I'll spend tomorrow night with Hailey, and be back on Sunday. (Should be a fair amount of knitting time in there, too...)

I'm taking my laptop, so I hope to keep my NaBloPoMo commitment intact!

I'll be here if you need me...
(Photo from Whistler Tourism)

(Hailey's little hide-away) :-)

1 comment:

Hailey said...

Hurray!

I'm excited to see you mummy!!!

BTW - it's 'puking' out - Snowy Mountain Town talk for 'snowing lots right now'!

Have fun on the ferry and over to the city - see you tomorrow!

xoxo,
h.