Thursday, November 20, 2008

International Scarf Exchange

I keep forgetting to mention this .... I've been a member of the International Scarf Exchange for 3 years now, and became a 'helper' last year. This 'round' (there's two rounds a year, spring and fall) I was asked to take over hosting it, so I am! If it interests you, you can check out how it works at ....ISE6, and then come on over and sign up for ISE7. It's a lot of fun, and I've made friends all over the world.

Still slogging away on the Noro socks and the red scarf for the store (and working on all the details of the Grand Opening, as well!) and looking forward to getting back to Christmas knitting.

There's a 110 km wind forecast for the Strait tonight, and we're already starting to 'rock'n'roll' a bit now ... it's blowing about 35 knots just outside the harbour. I've started a little fire, and I've got some serious knitting to do! :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Any chance you can bring us up to date on ISE7? I sent my application in weeks ago but have yet to hear one single word more. I know I am not the only one wondering what is going on.