Friday, November 7, 2008

KNKOTTY BY NATURE

Victoria has a new fibre store, and I'm just tickled about it! My friends Stephanie and Ryan have dreamed about this for a long time, and finally, on November 1st, the dream came true. They are both spinners, weavers, knitters and felters and will carry supplies for all of the above in the store.

The store itself looks amazing .... a blur of color and texture and wood and brick that's a feast for the eyes from the moment you walk in the door. Oh, and there's a real, live 400+ year old walking wheel on display in the front window, too.

I'll be helping them with some marketing, including the GRAND OPENING. If you're a local, put Saturday, Dec. 6th on your calendar -- details to come!

Working on River's camoflage socks (which I hope to finish today at Knit'n'Cafe) and some Christmas knitting (about which I cannot speak here). It's been pouring rain here for two days, and this is the only time I miss having a couch to curl up on. Our little settee in the salon just doesn't cut it sometimes!

No comments: