Wednesday, November 17, 2010

WEDNESDAY

** I'm participating in NaBloPoMo, so I'm committed to posting something to my blog every single day in November... wish me luck. :-) Since some days it's difficult to think of things to write about, I decided it would be fun to ask YOU for your ideas.

Now's your chance ... if there's something you'd like to know more of about me -- regarding the liveaboard lifestyle, my passion for all things fibre, what it's like to be a grandma, living in Victoria, whatever -- leave me a comment with your question, and that will give me (hopefully) some 'subject fodder' for the month.**


I've noticed that many bloggers do something they call 'wordless Wednesday.' Now, those of you who know me know that I have *never* been at a loss for words, ever, so I think a wordless Wednesday would be a stretch ... but I have pretty much nothing to report today! Yesterday I did some knitting I can't tell you about and some writing I can't tell you about, and I'll probably do more of the same today!


So I found this little blog toy to entertain you ... it's called a 'wordle.'


If you google 'wordle' you can make your own! (I can see using this to make my own personalized greeting cards...) 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My son and I have had great fun with wordle!