Monday, November 21, 2011

ALMOST FORGOT!

I almost forgot to post today, and since I've made it until now with NaBloPoMo, I'd hate to mess it up now! Spent the day in town shopping, doing laundry and running other errands ... oh wait, that's what Michael did while I went knitting with the Ganges knitting group! :) There were 8 or 10 of us there today, and it was really nice -- I'm even starting to remember people's names now.

I got to take Alaria for 'show and tell' (yes, we do that at our knitting circles here!) ... not blocked yet, but lovely just the same:
... and now I've cast on for a test knit shawl that I think will only take a day or two.

There's a 'Blog Tag' thing circulating for NaBloPoMo participants with a bunch of questions you can answer on your blog if you run out of things to write about. I don't ever want to run the whole post, but a few of the questions are kind of interesting. One of those questions is: "What has been your most beautiful post?"

I can't answer that, but I'd love to hear *your* comments about it.... what do *you* think has been my most beautiful post? Whether it was a photo or a story or a heartfelt comment I've made, I'd love to hear your thoughts about that!

No comments: