Friday, November 11, 2011

I woke up with a haiku in mind ...

Winter rains begin.
I must knit for gifts today.
Too wet for walking.

PHOTO OF THE DAY:
Michael has made it for a week without a cigarette -- yay!! He's had a few 'moments' of struggle, but nothing major, and feels pretty good about it so far. Of course, the 'patch,' the herbal pills and the Nicorette gum have helped. :-)

I am nearly done the Salish Sea Cowl and will probably have another shawl cast on before the end of the day .... this one. (If you scroll over the photo on the left, you can see the design close up).

The sun's coming out now, I may have to re-think my whole day!

1 comment:

Esther V. said...

How about this one

This is my Haiku
Thank God for no Windows eight
I can not think straight

(I am laughing outloud!!!)
Come on Bev...do one too!!