Thursday, November 10, 2011

CATCHING UP

I just realized this morning that I've forgotten to post a 'Photo of the Day' for the last two days .... and I definitely want to do that throughout NaBloPoMo, particularly when I don't have much else to say! So here's two photos to make up for my omission!
Here's the tugboat 'Breeze' ... and I can't really find out anything about her except that she's anchored in Ganges, and for sale!

Second Photo of the Day:
This is the canal that separates North and South Pender -- passable by smaller power craft only, but it's a lovely 'shortcut.'

The only other photo I can show you right now is the current cowl on the needles:
It's my Salish Sea pattern, and I'm knitting it in a lovely fingering weight turquoise superwash merino with a bit of nylon 'sparkly' fibre - it's going to be gorgeous.

Knitting this afternoon at the Rock Salt, 2 - 4 pm. :)

No comments: